Monday, July 19, 2010

Prediction quotes ch 6

After reading or fishing these prediction sentences think and predict what will happen in this chapter. Write at least 8 sentences of who, what where and why you think will be involved in the chapter. please try to be detailed. ·



The day after her suicide was the first time I found myself at their store, standing outside the front door.

· As the stories go by, one by one, I find myself relieved when my name isn’t mentioned.

· For example, you’d better be quiet- extremely quiet- if you’re going to be a Peeping Tom. Because what if they heard?

· It must have been terrifying for him to hear this. And it must be hell knowing he’s not the only one.

· Instead of asking questions, that night at the party, you started yelling at me.

· In previous stories, I told you that the rumors you’ve all heard about me weren’t true. And they’re not. But I never claimed to be a Goody Two-Shoes.

· Still, I wasn’t dumb enough to change in front of the window. So I sat down on my bed.

· When my dad found out that I kept my blinds open- even crack- he walked out the sidewalk to make sure no one could see me from the street.

· After all, that’s why I’m here. Right? Revenge?

· She whispered for me to keep talking. “Pretend you didn’t hear. Just play along.”

· I sincerely hope you burned or erased those pictures, Tyler.

· I told her no. One of us should just leave the room, say we need to use the bathroom, and call the cops.

· I jumped at the window and pulled the cord. The blinds flew up. I looked for your face

But you were moving so fast.

· Safe from everything outside. But you were the one who took that away.

10 comments:

  1. I predict that Tyler is a peeping tom. I also predict that hannahs catches him because she is a smart girl. I predict she has a sleepover and invites jessica over. Then Tyler gets caught up and runs.
    Tyler will think that he got away with it but he didn't. Jessica likes the idea of having a peeping tom. jessica finds it "sexy and intriguing"
    Tyler goes on wondering did he or did he not get caught. Hannah knew there was someone outside of her window.
    Hannah knows best now to make sure no one is there.
    -Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I predict that someone is going to start to mess with her in a innnapropraite way and then the word would spread. People will start to hear and see more things then it will tear Hannah apart in the inside and cause her to have more frustration. Her anger is going to build up.People are going to talk abot her and start to try to hurt her on purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. blake - i predict that something will happen. maybe somebody is going to see something. maybe the blinds are open. somebody will die. somebody is dead. somebody saw. somebody knows. somebody doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THEY GO TO A FUNIREAL.THE STORE WAS OUT OF BUNIESS.SHES SCAIRD THAT SOMEONE WAS STOCKING HER.SHE WAS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE.THE LITTLE GIRL WAS SCAIRD.SHE WENT TO SEE IF ANY ONE WAS THERE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are going to find out more about Hannah's death.We will know more clues of the murderer.The cops are going to get someone for questions soon.The climax will get a turning point.The story will get more suspense.Clay has something to do with Hannah's death.The hooks and the problems are going to get intense.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think that in the next chapter we are going to find new things about Hannah. Things like her bad side. Pictures that probably someone took of her that she didn't want anyone to see. And how that affected her. Also maybe someone getting in trouble with the cops. i also think that Clay is going to find out about new people. and how they affected Hannah and the reason why she killed herself.
    -miguel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luis B.- i predict that there is going to be lots of drama. There is going to be a stalker involve. Someone took Pictures of Hannah outside of her window. There will be some umtold stories about Hannah. She is not a little angel. She has had a sexual relationship with someone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jonalyn Pangilinan- In this chapter, I predict that Clay Jensen continues to listen to the tapes. He was curious to learn about Hannah's life, and the cause of her death. I predict the cause of Hannah's death was because of other people. I guess people were making fun of her and she got tired of it. I also predict that Hannah reveals a boy name Tyler and how he affected Hannah. I think she was creeped out by him, because she knows that hes a stalker. Tyler was probably taking pictures of the person hes stalking. Hannah hopes that he burns the pictures he took so she wont get humiliated. Hannah isnt stupid when it comes to the things thats going on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. somebody is going to get cought doing something wrong and from that person everyone else is going to finfd out-richard

    ReplyDelete
  10. I predict that Clay will continue to listen to the tapes. He wanted to learn more about her story and how she died. He became interested even though he had no clue why he was chosen. Hannah's death was caused by multiple people with what they did and it all added up to make her commit suicide. I believe she was picked on so much that she was fed up and tired of it she just wanted to end her life due to pressure and stress. Tyler to Hannah was a scare for her, he stalked her and weirded her out. He was also probably stalking people home and knowing the times they leave the house etc. Hannah also hopes that he burns the pictures he took due to being scared of embarrassment. Hannah is aware of what is going on around her and is very observational with what is happening.

    ReplyDelete